Cyxone is a lean company
Cyxone is a lean, virtual company focused on developing T20K against Multiple Sclerosis (MS). T20K has passed the research stage, which reduces the time to key value-added activities such as clinical trials.
T20K's effects in cell and animal studies suggest that the drug may become a breakthrough product for MS patients.
Cyxone is seeking a commercial partner that may accelerate clinical development and increase the company’s value. Cyxone also intends to develop new pharmacologically active cyclotides for major diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis which provides opportunities for long-term value creation.
VD Kjell Stenberg presenterar Cyxone på BioStock Live i Stockholm
- February 16, 2018 08:50 (CET)Regulatory
- January 31, 2018 10:42 (CET)Regulatory
- December 11, 2017 14:00 (CET)Regulatory
- December 6, 2017 08:30 (CET)Regulatory
- November 23, 2017 08:55 (CET)Regulatory